3. Output ResolutionNext, in this guide on how to buy security cameras, we will talk about the output resolution of the surveillance cameras.In most home security cameras the number of horizontal lines produced by it or its TVL can vary up to 700TVL while the other cameras can be from 380TVL to 540TVL. Although many professionals recommend 420TVL to be the minimum that one should go for, it is not always true.
Even though it is desirable to go for a camera with a high resolution, one must not forget that output is controlled by input and therefore, in case the sensor and the lens are not able to match the output resolution, the surplus resolution is going to be wasted in the long run.
Consequently, it will be prudent to select a camera with sufficient resolution so that it is able to display an image clearly, and not exceed that limit.
5. Use For Outdoor or Indoor
While an indoor camera will not last long if installed outside, an outdoor camera set up indoors is going to be more expensive than what you should have invested.
- Safe and secure shopping.
- Free shipping on selected goods.
- Check similar offers customers buy.
- Amazon shows you related products in a different price range.
- A good return policy.
- Clear article descriptions.
- Genuine reliable reviews